Technology and Innovation Support Centre
- Last Updated on Tuesday, 20 August 2019 16:29
The Technology and Innovation Support Center (TISC) program provides innovators in Kenya with access to locally based, high quality technology information and related services, helping them to exploit their innovative potential and to create, protect, and manage their intellectual property (IP) rights.
Services offered by the TISC includes:
• Access to online patent and non-patent (scientific and technical) resources and IP-related publications
• Assistance in searching and retrieving technology information
• Training in database search
• On-demand searches (novelty, state-of-the-art and infringement)
• Monitoring technology and competitors
• Basic information on industrial property laws, management and strategy, and technology commercialization and marketing.