A Kenyatta University alumnus/a is
- A graduate of Kenyatta University.
- All students in session at Kenyatta University.
- Graduates of other universities whose spouses are Kenyatta University alumni could become honorary alumni
- Any corporate firm or individual who willingly undertakes to identify with the vision, mission and aspiration of Kenyatta University
Registrations are done online on Kenyatta University Website, Alumni portal. Follow this link http://www.ku.ac.ke You may also visit the Alumni office at Main campus to register.
- A regular e-newsletter with updates on the university.
- Ability to connect and network with fellow alumni.
- Invitation to university and alumni events including public lectures, forums and re-unions.
- Support from the Career Office at Kenyatta University in securing internships, career advice, seminars and workshops tailored to your needs.
Yes, you need to register as an alumnus. Check the membership categories above.
- To be paid up members and subscribe annually as agreed upon by members.
- To attend all alumni functions.
- To make suggestions on how to make improvements in the university.
- To Support your Alma mater Support each other in whichever ways necessary.
Payment is made directly to the Alumni account of Equity Bank Account No: 018029156934, Upper Hill Branch, Nairobi.
This is a card powered by Equity Bank and MasterCard, that enables an alumni to access services at over 34 Million MasterCard branded points of sale worldwide! Follow this link http://alumni.ku.ac.ke/alumni-card/ to know more about the benefits and details of the partners.
Alumni may use the Kenyatta University Library on site, free of charge with a Kenyatta University Alumni Card.
Kshs 2,000 per annum.