How to participate in fundraising to aid construction of the alumni centre
The envisaged alumni centre is being constructed at the main campus. The ground breaking took place. It will have facilities that include a 5000 capacity alumni hall, 10 guest rooms, service outlets including cafeterias and food courts, recreational avenues including a gymnasium and swimming pool, a cyber cafe and postal services as part of the business focus. The alumni centre will also have a breakaway seminar room and several administration offices. To participate in fundraising for the alumni office, a brick system is currently being used. There are different kinds of bricks for our alumni to pick from. The bricks include the diamond, silver, bronze and ordinary bricks based on:
- A diamond brick at Kshs. 50,000 and above
- A golden brick at between Kshs26, 000 to Kshs. 49,000
- A bronze brick at between Kshs. 6,000 to Kshs. 25,000
- An ordinary brick at between Kshs 1,000 and Kshs 5,000
In addition, the alumni could choose the adopt a suite arrangement where the alumni could contribute individually or as a group. The rooms will be exclusively set aside to bear the names of the alumni who make such contributions.
Our alumni will benefit by:
- Having some of the rooms bearing their names.
- Plaques of alumni contributing will be displayed on the walls of the rooms
- Names of all those who contribute will be engraved outside the main entrance to the main hall
- The Alumni and their family members will be allowed to use all the facilities of the centre including guest rooms at subsidized rates.
To participate, our alumni are encouraged to make their Payment directly to the Alumni account of Equity Bank Account No: 018029156934, Upper Hill Branch, Nairobi.